Purchase Options & Finance
Financed or capital purchase
Arbor Heat and Power offer several options for the financing of the ArborElectroGen® to best suit your personal requirements. The three basic routes for financing are:
- Capital purchase
- Siemens Energy Financing
This option presents the best route for clients who wish to take full advantage of the benefits offered by the ArborElectroGen®. Purchasing outright will allow you to claim the full benefit from the offset heat and power (which would otherwise come from fossil fuel sources), and similarly the full benefit that is available from the Government incentive schemes such as Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROCs) and Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
This option is extremely advantageous for those with access to their own wood supply as there is no need to outsource wood supply. If you do not have access to a wood supply then this option allows you to source the best deal from local suppliers.
The capital purchase route would be supported by an Arbor Heat and Power maintenance contract to ensure the system is operating as intended and efficiently as possible.
We can support clients to source their own independent finance for their scheme by introducing them to the one of the UK’s is a leading provider of commercial finance Siemens Financial Services.
Siemens Energy Financing
As a Recognised Partner of Siemens Energy Financing, our range of asset finance solutions can enable you to retain precious working capital within your business by spreading the cost of acquisition, whilst retaining the benefits of Government incentives, where applicable.
We can provide funding to cover the full cost of the project and installation from as little as £50,000 upwards, over a maximum 7 year term. The funding is designed so that the finance payments can be offset against the anticipated energy savings, which means the equipment can pay for itself. In addition, the payments can be deducted from taxable profits (depending on individual circumstances), reducing the net cost of the project.
The result – a flexible solution, which allows easier budgeting and affordable payments that are not subject to fluctuations in interest rates. The option for Direct Debit payments also means that the scheme is simple, easy and convenient for you to use.
Siemens Energy Financing makes good business sense – here are some of the key benefits:
• Conserves working capital – Energy Financing gives you the flexibility to conserve your existing working capital for other business projects.
• Convenient and Fast – you can arrange finance directly through. We manage the application process on your behalf and the completion of any documentation. It’s that simple.
• Affordable now – the finance payments are offset against the anticipated energy savings, which means the equipment should pay for itself. This allows you to install the equipment you need straight away – and once you’ve completed the finance agreement you should continue to make savings year-on-year.
• Flexible – Energy Financing is designed so that anticipated energy savings match or exceed the finance payments. Affordable payments are tailored to suit your circumstances and can be arranged over terms from 1 to 7 years.
• Easier Budgeting – payments are fixed and therefore not subject to fluctuations in interest rates, which means easier budgeting.
• Maintains existing credit lines – any existing credit lines you may have with your bank remain intact, to be used by you in the future if necessary.
• Tax efficient – finance payments may be offset against tax, depending on individual circumstances.
Installing and operating an ArborElectroGen® CHP system is available as a fully-financed, turnkey installation – with Arbor Heat and Power taking the long-term responsibility for the ownership, operation and maintenance. Quite simply you agree to contract to purchase low-carbon energy over a given period – typically between 15 and 25 years – which provides long-term security against both fossil-based energy costs and their availability. The energy price payable by the customer is guaranteed to be at a rate which is lower than the best traditional grid rates currently available – giving you long-term security of costs.
Similarly these systems can provide estate owners with a solid financial revenue for felled timber utilised onsite.